Dr. Maggie H. Beitler, Psy.D.
I am an Illinois Licensed Clinical Psychologist with a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology. I enjoy helping children, adolescence, adults, individuals and couples navigate their emotional struggles through each phase of their life. I understand that everyone is different and each person has a unique set of circumstances for incorporating therapy into their life. There is a tremendous amount of pressure in today’s world and making time for mental health is more important than ever to ensure life is not just lived, but enjoyed. My goal is to bring a sense of calmness and hope to help my clients realize they are not alone and guide them down a path where they can overcome their fears, addictions, anxiety and depression to move forward with confidence and strength. Just like physical therapy, the road to a healthy mind is a process, not an event. I guide each client through their own step by step process to strengthen their mental health, overall wellbeing and daily life with themselves, their family and loved ones.
· Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology – Chicago, IL
· M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology – Chicago, IL
· B.A. in Biological Sciences, Southern Methodist University (SMU) – Dallas, TX
· Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Illinois)
· Bridgeview Challenger Therapeutic Day School, Niles, IL
· Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, IL
· Mt. Sinai Hospital, Chicago, IL
· Children’s Research Triangle, Chicago, IL
· Northwestern Family Institute, Evanston, IL
· American Psychological Association – Member
· Beitler, Maggie. Bariatric Surgery – Impact Upon the Patient’s Spouse. 2008. Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Chicago Campus, Psy.D. clinical research project.